PTU Exam Results 2011, Jalandhar – BSC, MSC, B. Tech, B.Arch., MBA, MCA, BCA, BBA, B. Pharma

PTU Exam Result 2011, Jalandhar – BSC, MSC, B. Tech, B.Arch., MBA, MCA, BCA, BBA, B Pharma : The Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar has published tentative date for announcement of Regular and Reappear Exam Result of the cources BSC, MSC, B. Tech, B.Arch., MBA, MCA, BCA, BBA, B. Pharma on there official website www.ptuexam.com.  Guys if you are looking to get PTU Exam Result 2011 then no need to worry for searching so many sites. This page was specially for all the student who appear in PTU Exam. When PTU Exam Result 2011 will be published on site we will provide you accurate and detail information on this page.

For any query regarding PTU Exam Result 2011 please write comments on us we will try to resolve your issue ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/10/2014

    Dear sir, I have done some of my examination on 2011, And the balance examinations I want to attend this coming November! But right now the learnig center says I have to attend all exam ! I can submit my Roll no, So its may be eassy for you to findout that result what I have done aleready. My name is Vinoy Samuel and Roll no is 10201550020... Thank you plssss let me know an answer ...
    My Email is vinoy.samuel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete