BSF Pay Slip, BSF Monthly Pay Slip at www.BSF.gov.in, www.bsf.nic.in

Hi friends

If you are an employee of BSF then you can check your pay slip online on BSF website www.bsf.gov.in or www.bsf.nic.in

To check your pay slip you should visit the website of BSF (www.bsf.gov.in)

Then Click the Link on Right Hand Side of Website name “For BSF Empl.. Check Pay/GPF/CPF”

After visiting the Link given below you will be asked to enter your Username and Password.

Once that is done you can view your monthly pay slip and other related services which are applicable to users only.

or you can directly visit the link given below to view the pay slip (for BSF employee)

www.bsf.gov.in/pages/Login.aspx

Official Website of BSF : www.BSF.gov.in

You can view your pay slip, GPF, CPF, You Net Pay, Gross Pay Deduction, and other news and information posted on BSF website

12 comments:

  1. Please send my BSF Payslip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamini7/01/2011

    Sir,
    Thank for giving us tips to get BSF Payslip

    ReplyDelete
  3. please help me in getting me bsf pay slip

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can i get bsf pay slip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/07/2011

    check pay gpf /cpf

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can i can see my father pay slip

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can see my husband pay slip? Give answer immediately

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wanna know my pay for august 2012

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ct.Deepak singh
    Thanks the show my pay slip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how can see my father pay slip

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also want to see the pay of Nov 2012

    ReplyDelete

Chitika